Vehicle related crime in Technopark

Hi

Yesterday, 4 November 2015 at around 9:00, my canopy was stolen from the back of my Chevrolet Utility bakkie. The bakkie was parked under the trees in Elektron Street opposite Denel Spaceteq. A colleague later mentioned that he saw another bakkie parked behind mine in the road at around 9:00, but thought nothing of it. So I suspect my canopy was removed and placed on top of the other bakkie, which drove off with it.

I contacted Thorburn, but was informed that the CCTV cameras at the entrance to Technopark are not operated by them. As far as Thorburn knew, the cameras are not currently operational, but I was ensured that they are in communication with the relevant parties to sort this out.

This is the second incident affecting a Spaceteq employee in Elektron Street in 5 months. A colleague's car was nearly stolen earlier the year, but luckily the thieves couldn't get the car started.

So just a couple of words of advise from my side: Please be vigilant and do not leave any valuables in your car. Also, check your insurance policy thoroughly. Canopy cover is an optional extra with my insurer. An option that I unfortunately did not take.

Kind regards
Deon

I do agree that the security measures adopted by Group 4 securities are not only inadequate but also inapt! I find their security measures obnoxious at times, and I even wonder if they are even trained and armed to combat not only militant insurgency but even a simple robbery attack.
http://www.theacademicpapers.co.uk/

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.. academic writing help

Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!
swords and souls game | strikeforce kitty 2 | red ball | ninjago game | geometry dash 2.0

pyarianaya's picture

Awesome topic for reading, i really enjoy read your information. Thanks for share with us.
HiFi Bangalore Call Girls

I am seeing this site for the first time. It is really very helpful for me to know more about techno park.I was really shocked to hear the vehicle related crime in techno park . Thanks for sharing important news like this here.

I would like more information about this, because it is very nice. Thanks for sharing!
fireboy and watergirl
Geometry Dash

There is a interesting story you have shared lot of work and get the best chance for the making in there same life http://awriter.org/domyessay-net-review
student helping for us.
Thank you for the information you post and hopefully useful to readers

Technopark has had a very good reputation among professionals like us and it is surprising to know that the CCTV cameras were not functioning at the moment. This is encouraging still.
write assignment nursing

Techno Park, a self-adequate civilization progressive by the Administration of Kerala. It is India's first novelty park and among the two main IT parks in India nowadays. cheap research paper

Techno Park, a self-adequate civilization progressive by the Administration of Kerala. It is India's first novelty park and among the two main IT parks in India nowadays. cheap research paper

This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.
cool math| 8 ball pool| happy wheels game| animal jam| happy wheels, unblocked games

Let’s keep out sites for your child! click:
slither.io | wings.io | happy wheels | abcya | fnaf 4 | games for kids | racing games | pacman to play for free!

I also enjoy reading the comments, but notice that a lot of people should stay on topic to try and add value to the original blog post. I would also encourage everyone to bookmark this page to your favorite service to help spread the word. I'll use this information for my essey topics

webbrowan's picture

This is precisely why I tell my clients to always look at comprehensive car insurance when they purchase a new car. You never expect it to happen to you, but your car CAN get stolen when you least expect it!

If a student wants to do education assignment, there is no difficulty now. The usage of mobile phones, laptops and other thingamajig has made in progression offered on the palms of population. http://www.assignmentcafe.co.uk/assignment-writing-service-uk/

Completely appreciated! The points about the topic is very well written and updated according to need.
Have a look

ankasarentcar's picture

you are right Thanks for giving time to share that a wonderful blog with us. Sewa Mobil Surabaya

hello, you are providing really very informative article. For moviestarplanet vip diamonds click here msp hack and generate with msp vip diamonds generator free of cost.

Techno park, a self-sufficient society advanced by the Government of Kerala. It is India's first innovation park and among the two biggest IT parks in India today buy coursework online

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again..
do my assignment uk

Now vehicle is the need of very single person expert assignment assistance is more useful in the working and this will increased in the quick days.